Art on Beanies
MADE TO ORDER: READY IN 6-14 WORKING DAYS
Contact me if you’re in a hurry.
Smart beanies for smart heads! “Art on Beanies” is ready to put an end to your “Comfy or cool?” dilemma. Don’t be shy, with these beanies you can dare to have both! They will keep your head warm and that’s your entry to staying creative and thoughtful.
Are you ready to spice up your look? Choose the design that screams “TAKE ME!” the loudest 🙂 .
100% organic cotton, 3 patterns, 3 colours, GO FOR IT!
Choose the attributes above: colour, size etc. and fill out the form that will appear below to get notified when the product is available to order.
ORGANIC COTTON CUFFED BEANIE
Lightweight breathable fabric
Double-layer knit with cuffed design
- The Monstera: I couldn’t miss out on all the plant lovers and skip this rather casual but unique design. The Monstera will come and get you, but it will never wilt.
- Looking For Trouble: You don’t need to look for trouble anymore, this job is taken (with care). Besides, didn’t you say you wished you had more than just two eyes?
- My Mum Asked if I Have a Boyfriend: Do you know the moment when someone hits your tender spot with that one question? It turns your body into a wobbly creature in a second. Can you recognise yourself?
Colours: Black, Bottle Green, Burgundy
Length: around 19,5-21,5 cm
Head circumference: 40 cm when relaxed and up to 58 cm when stretched (the wider design, the less stretch it might have)
Machine embroidery: 100% cotton threads (threads made locally in Germany, OEKO-TEX certified)
Certificates: Beanies contain 100% OCS organically grown organic cotton, certified by Control Union CU811033
Each embroidery is made to order to avoid overproduction, that's why it needs a longer processing time. Little deviations in the designs are possible. The embroidery shown here serves as a preview. The colours may differ depending on the screen settings, but I assure you, they are beautiful.
This product is made from 100% organic cotton. Growing and processing organic cotton is much more environmentally friendly than conventional cotton – it takes on average 70% less water and 60% less energy to produce. Furthermore, it does not use genetically modified seeds or toxic chemicals.
How to care for organic cotton with embroidery:
- wash before wearing
- it is best to use cold wash or maximum 30 ° C water temperature, if possible choose a delicate wash cycle
- preferably use a mild detergent
- wash inside out with similar colors
- re-shape while damp
- preferable air dry or tumble dry – low heat
- can be ironed at medium temperature
- do not wring out embroidered garments
- do not rub stained embroidery
Please make sure to check the measurements of the garment you wish to buy. In the photo gallery above you will find an exact table of the measurements of each garment. The products may have measurement discrepancies compared to the measurement table. This can be up to approx. +/-5%.
Returns are possible, but you will have to cover the shipping costs. Besides, our environment will be happy if we can reduce the number of travelling parcels. For these reasons, I recommend that you take out a measuring tape and check your size before you make a purchase.
Shipping cost depends on the size of the package and is always calculated for the largest item in your cart. To check exact prices, simply add items to your shopping cart and calculate shipping costs at checkout.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return the products and get a full refund or an exchange. Please see my return policy for more information.
Burgundy, Black, Bottle Green
Looking For Trouble, My Mum Asked if I Have a Boyfriend, The Monstera